We need your photos! Winter is over… and we need a more suitable pic for the home page. Please submit your photographic interpretation of cycling in Arizona in the Spring/Summer — or any cycling theme. Anyone can submit — members, non-members, professional photographers and amateurs alike!
The winning photo will be posted prominently on our home page, along with credit to the photographer. The winner will also receive their choice of a stylish “Get Cranky” black T-shirt; a shocking yellow “Gotta Ride” T; or a Cazbike polar bottle.
- Only submit YOUR OWN photos.
- Photos should be in jpeg format, the filesize should be NO LARGER THAN 300Kbytes.
- Simply email your photos as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Enter as many photos as you wish, but please only send one per email)
- Please include your name, email, and a suggested caption.
Void where prohibited
Judges ruling is final
Questions? send email to the webmaster