If you are out riding and spot some dangerous road hazard conditions (Cattle guards, dangerous longitudinal cracks and rail road crossing pavement buckling, etc. Generally NOT simply debris.).
Please contact us with and include the following information:
- Type of hazard (description).
- Detailed location.
- Date observed.
- Your Contact information
A volunteer from the Coalition will bring this to the attention of the relevant jurisdiction. In tough budget times we might be able to help out our local, county and state transportation folks, prevent some bicyclist injuries (or worse) and earn some points toward future cooperation.
To report a hazardous road condition | email: email@example.com
Or, Directly Report the Hazard —
- City of Phoenix, use Street Maintenance/ADA Problem Reporting Form
- State and US highways, contact the appropriate ADOT District office: , or general ADOT email contact form
- City of Tempe – Street Repair Form
- City of Mesa – Streets Workd Request form.
- Town of Gilbert – Streets Contact.
- City of Scottsdale – Service Request
- City of Glendale – Public Works form
- City of Peoria – Contact form.